Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Am I more...

Dad or Mom?
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

aclark said...

For sure hands down Jesse!! Its that side smile and nose and I can totally imagine you losing a car.

● C E L I N A ● said...

ha ha ha ha ha ha


Agreed!

Kent/Sue Adams said...

I think your a good mix of both! PS When do I get to drop off my kids? :)

Charone Peterson said...

I see both but you have more of your dad in you I think.

Dink said...

I always though dad but that pic of you and your mom are pretty similar!! Probably your dad though!!

Doug and McKensie said...

I'd have to say Jesse... even though your mom & you look a lot a like in the up close pic of the two of you.

Erika said...

Um Kristen, there is something you should know. You were adopted.

Andrea said...

You look like mom in that picture, but that is a first!

Carole Ann & Jon said...

TIME FOR AN UPDATE! yes, that is me yelling at you! I'm bored and need something interesting to read....

Eddins Family said...

Hey, I saw your mom & dad the other night, well it was actually like almost 2 months ago, but that's how my life goes. They looked great! I hope things are going well for you guys! I miss reading your funny posts!